Safety is #1
Our the years, Meyer Services, Inc. has embraced a very aggressive approach to promote and enforce a "Safety First" attitude within the MSI team.
Employees have successfully completed safety compliance training conducted throughout each year. These topics include:
- Random Drug & Alcohol Testing (for all employees)
- Bloodborne Pathogen Category II & III Training
- Confined Space Awareness, Hands-on Entry and Retrieval Training
- Emergency Response and Excavation Training
- Fire Extinguisher Hands-on Traiing
- Forklift Training
- Hazardous Communications
- Hearing Conservation Training and Audiometric Testing
- Lock-Out Tag-Out Authorized Employee Training
- Respiratory Safety Training
- Personal Protective Equipment Training
- Trenching and Shoring Training
- Fall Protection Training
- Electrical Safety Training
- First Aid/CPR and AED Certified Trained Employees
- Work Zone Safety Awareness Training
Meyer Services, Inc. has invested in safety equipment for each crew that might encounter various safety hazards. This includes confined space entry tripods, winches, full body harnesses, gas air monitors, fresh air blower systems, air packs for emergency retrieval and various personal protective equipment.
The Meyer family believes "Safety First" protects their most valuable assets -- their employees and customers.